Saturday, December 10, 2011

Liberty Lake, WA children photography, my christmas baby

 my 1 year old 
"helping" me decorate the tree...


I have decided to not caught up in what any other photographer is doing...
nobody has my perspective, my eye, my point of view...
I rely 100% on Jesus to come thru on my behalf, 
I don't have a degree in photography,
I just love photography...
I love the emotion behind every shot I take.
I love watching faces light up, and catching it.
I love all the little tiny gesture a baby makes... that he will make all the way into adulthood.
I love drinking coffee and editing, I love it even more when I don't have to edit, like the shots below...
 no editing, no cropping. 

Just my beautiful child taking in the wonders of Christmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment